Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Catching Up

Wow it has been quite a week since I lasted posted on here. Since that moment we have attended the British Open, Women's USA Basketball, Men's USA Basketball, traveled to Paris, saw part of the Tour de France, moved into the center of London, and toured the USOC (United States Olympic Committee) training center. So, instead of making one long post, I will separate these events so you can read the ones you think may be most interesting, or read them all! Either way, its been a crazy week with no down time until today when we only have class for a couple hours in the afternoon!

We will be in the London City center from today till August 8th, mostly taking classes because the security is so high we most likely won't be able to work any of the games. If you have been to London before and have any suggestions for things to do, places to see, places to eat send me an email at loganbilby24@gmail.com and let me know! I'm looking forward to the conclusion of this trip and ready to start my last two years in college. Thanks for reading this blog so far and like I said, check out all the posts from the past week that should be coming in within the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment