Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rangers Game

I forgot to post this in the previous one. After our last day at the NACMA convention, our whole group was surprised to to a Rangers game in the "All You Can Eat" section. So yes, if you were wondering I had the following: Nachos, Hotdogs, Chicken Sandwich, Popcorn, Peanuts, and Soda. But aside from the food, the Rangers stadium was one of the coolest stadiums I have seen. Playing the Detroit Tigers, the Rangers high powered offense hit for over 10 runs in the 7 innings we stayed at the game. The combination of our program's attendees and a great game of baseball, most of us could not have asked for a better night. 





And afterwards, we were once again surprised to be taken to a cowboy dancing bar outfitted with a Bull Riding, and Two-step dance arena. Oh, and a live country band. Yes, as a white kid from Scottsdale, Arizona I was a little out of place. But hey, its the experiences that make you the most uncomfortable that help your growth and maturity. So what did I do? Grab a girl and go dancing....I'm hoping there weren't any pictures taken. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment